Movement & Vision are two of the most important components when it comes to any fighting endeavor. Those who are usually more mobile & have more information tend to perform optimally. We will explore explosive movement along with shooting on the move effectively in varied movement workshops in order to understand the basics of movement & shooting optimally with a carbine.
INDIVIDUAL EQUIPMENT LIST
- A functional and practical carbine
- A minimum of 3-5 working magazines
- Semiautomatic Pistol Chambered in 9mm /40 or 45 Caliber with a minimum of 3 magazines
- Magazine carriers
- Chest rig or plate carrier (optional)
- Approximately at least 600 rounds of rifle ammunition. 150 rounds of pistol ammo. (Allows students to have enough repetitions to build and reinforce techniques)
- Sturdy Sling
- Sturdy Belt / Holster for pistol
- Ear and eye protection
- Comfortable clothing used for strenuous activity
- Food and Beverage
- Note takin material
- U.S. Citizen.
- Able to legally carry a firearm.
- Able to demonstrate and employ safe weapons handling during courses of fire.
- Previous intermediate to advanced firearms training to include courses of fire where movement, barricades, working around others, communicating and adverse shooting positions were addressed.