Movement & Vision are two of the most important components when it comes to any fighting endeavor. Those who are usually more mobile & have more information tend to perform optimally. We will explore explosive movement along with shooting on the move effectively in varied movement workshops in order to understand the basics of movement & shooting optimally with a handgun.
INDIVIDUAL EQUIPMENT LIST
- Semiautomatic Pistol Chambered in 9mm /40 or 45 Caliber with a minimum of 3-5 magazines
- Approximately at least 600 - 800 rounds of ammunition. (Allows students to have enough repetitions to build and reinforce techniques)
- Sturdy Gun Belt
- Sturdy Holster (Cross-draw and Blackhawk Serpa Prohibited)
- Double or Triple Magazine Pouch
- Ear and eye protection
- Handgun lubrication/cleaning kit
- Comfortable clothing used for strenuous activity
- Food and Beverage
- Note taking material
- U.S. Citizen.
- Able to legally carry a firearm.
- Able to demonstrate and employ safe weapons handling during courses of fire.
- Previous intermediate to advanced firearms training to include courses of fire where movement, barricades, working around others, communicating and adverse shooting positions were addressed.